Event Day Safety & Security
To ensure that all Shrine on Airline events are safe and provide a high quality experience for all fans in attendance, all rules, guidelines and screening procedures are displayed within the A to Z Guide.
For information about event day safety and security for an event, please refer to the event information page for that specific event.
The following items are prohibited at The Shrine on Airline:
- Bags that are larger than 14″W x 14″H x 6″D
- Banners that obstruct patron’s view
- Beach Balls
- Containers of Any Kind
- Large Strollers (umbrella style is permitted)
- Laser Pointers
- Motorized Scooters
- Outside Food and Drink
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Professional Cameras w/lenses longer than 6″
- Sticks (including selfie) & Poles
- Unauthorized Marketing/Soliciting/Vending
- Video and Audio Recording Devices (including GoPros, tripods, etc.)
- Weapons (including mace)
- Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by stadium management
If any prohibited items are revealed during a search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s). Facility and/or promoter staff will not store any personal belongings or items of any type.
Signage is displayed at various locations around the Shrine on Airline property.
For information about prohibited items for an event, please refer to the event information page for that specific event.